Viant is a global medical device design and manufacturing services provider that partners and innovates with customers to provide the highest quality, life enhancing medical devices. We do this through our depth and breadth of capabilities, end-to-end integration, technical expertise, and relentless focus on our customers and on operational excellence. With nearly 6,000 associates across 24 locations worldwide, we offer a unique combination of small-company service and attention with big-company resources. For more information, visit viantmedical.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Operator I – Starting at $15.50/hour
NOW OFFERING $2,500 SIGN ON RETENTION BONUS
No Experience Necessary!
Willing to Train!
Join our team and produce products that save and enhance lives!
New employees are eligible for the following benefits effective date of hire!
Perfect Attendance Bonus Program valued at $600 annually (prorated based on start date)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid time off (pro-rated) and 11 paid Holidays
Our top-notch work environment includes:
- Clean Room Environment (hospital grade cleanliness)
- Clean, Quiet, Comfortable Setting
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
This is an Entry-level position with little or no prior experience. Responsible to produce, assemble, inspect and pack all parts as per the work instructions for each assigned task or machine. Maintain all required paperwork and documentation to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and ISO 13485 standards.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILIETIES:
1. Support and uphold the Viant Values: Customer Oriented, Integrity, Servant Leadership, Own It, Teamwork, and Be Agile.
2. Treat employees with dignity and respect.
3. ATTENDANCE IS PARAMOUNT. All associates are required to report to their scheduled shift on time and work their entire shift.
4. Maintain a professional attitude towards coworkers and company.
5. Operate machines maintaining productivity, efficiency and product quality.
6. Put safety first. Ensure employees are working safely and all safety measures and procedures are being met and followed. Including good housekeeping.
7. Adhere to company policies and procedures.
8. Perform visual inspection and testing to ensure all products meet quality standards.
9. Reporting of data collection and coordinate with mold tech’s or maintenance for machine errors.
10. Separate parts from runners by visually examining for: flow lines, long gates, shorts, splaying, flash, etc. As needed, trim and clip excess plastic from parts.
11. Pick up bins of parts from shelves under injection molding machines.
12. Provide relief for coworker’s breaks as required by supervisor.
13. Package parts in bags, totes or boxes as applicable (plant specific).
14. Complete paperwork accurately that is acceptable under GMP standards.
15. Be flexible and act in a manner that promotes teamwork.
16. Operators also pack and pull samples for customers/QC.
17. Other duties as assigned needed to help drive our Vision, Mission, and Values.
· Develop skills to perform basic, repetitive and manual activities in the job.
· Use existing procedures to solve straightforward problems.
· Take initiative to advance to Operator II
· NO disciplinary actions
· Understand the Viant Values and how they pertain to your position
· Understand the Quality Policy and know where to find it
· Understand Viant’s Mission and Vision
· Soft Skills vs Hard Skills training
· Basic Communication
SUCCESSFUL and COMPETITENT COMPLETION
· Allows you to move into an Operator II position.
· High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
· Must be 18 years of age
Current Script: Viant makes medical devices that make a difference. And we want you to work with us! We have openings on our team for individuals interested in a starting wage of $15 to $20 per hour, plus benefits and paid time off beginning on day one, as well as bonuses and career opportunities. Does that sound like you?
Our facility is a clean room, which means climate control and air filtration, making Viant in Westfield one of the safest, most comfortable places to work year-round. And as a growing global company, we are able to provide job security, a consistent schedule, no swing shifts and little mandatory overtime. Take control of your future. Learn more and apply now at www.joinviant.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org